A1 General splits its service delivery into 2 main divisions – Projects and Service.
We recognise the distinctive client requirements of both job types and have therefore set up 2 service streams dealing with each individually.
These service streams compliment both the Mechanical & HVAC services A1 General provides and form a critical component of our integrated services offering for our clients.
The Projects Team delivers multi disciplined services including Design and Project Management in a range of markets including Government, Infrastructure, Defense, High Rise Commercial & Dwellings, Retail & Domestic markets.
- Design and Certification
- Fixture selection
- Stage Procurement or MRP
- Site Safety and Material Handling
- Quality Assurance Certification and Reporting
- Resource Planning and scheduling
- Trade Services co-ordination
- Commissioning and Supply Authority Certification
Our Service Team is focused on Service and Maintenance activities for our customers in both HVAC & Mechanical trades.
A1 General provides these services for a range of Government and Corporate clients and the critical elements of the service delivery revolve around response times, limiting down time and maximising asset life. Dedicated customer service team members, vehicle tracking and mobility solutions assist with meeting these targets.
A1 General also aims to provide a very comprehensive service offering to cover most service requirements including:
- Emergency & break down repair
- Planned maintenance & shut down maintenance
- Asset life cycle tracking & maintenance
- Statutory maintenance & inspections
- Preventative maintenance programs (thermal imaging)
- Site Safety reporting.
By focusing our entire business on meeting client service requirements and combining this with rigid Management Systems A1 General is able to provide market leading solutions to its customers to meet their expectations for a broad range of services.